Thursday, August 19, 2010

First Post!

Hey everyone!
This is my first blog post... getting your feet wet with anything is difficult.  hahaha so many times when I say "lets dive in" at Genesis its because of awkward transitional parts that I just want to skip.  Like if my life was a dvd at that point, i'd just skip that part and move on to what i wanted to get to.  Now that i'm rolling this blog thing isn't that hard.  I hope to set up a series of consistent things here... some deep and serious talks, hopefully with a dialogue outcome. Hopefully some cool links to some sites.. which will hopefully happen once my internet is set up at 9 mountain ave... some avenues for getting personal prayer requests out, and some cool media that hits me really hard.  I also have this cool program (which I will not mention here because its that cool, you must ask me about it personally) that cuts clips from dvd's.  It's fantastic, so with that tool hopefully I can cut some clips from movies that I love and give you my thoughts on them, cuz honestly, most of the time when i'm watching stuff i have all this stuff exploding in my brain and i don't tell anyone in time and its gone for eternity.  Not really talking about eternal coming down from on high, but i'm in pursuit of good conversation.  Ok, time to go, I have day 5/6 work day ahead of me.  Love you all and hopefully see you at Genesis!
-d

No comments:

Post a Comment